Episode 007: How to Maintain a Good Credit Score with Bill Jennings (Scroll for Video below)
Do you know your credit score? Did you know that checking it once a year is not enough?
Bill shares some tips and tricks on how to maintain a good credit score. And you’ll be surprised. It’s a lot more than just paying your bills on time!
A few highlights from this episode include:
- What does a good credit score look like?
- How your score is not solely based on making your payments on time.
- How the ratios on your credit cards can affect your score.
- Avoid getting too many inquiries on your credit report.
- Having blemishes on your report removed in a legal and ethical manner.
Watch the show here!
“The more inquiries you have, the riskier it looks to a lender when you actually go to purchase something.” - Bill Jennings
“If you’re going to apply for something, apply to a couple places. Do your research and figure out which bank you want to work with.” - Bill Jennings
“You need to have a good mix of credit.” - Bill Jennings