Episode 007: How to Maintain a Good Credit Score with Bill Jennings (Scroll for Video below)
Do you know your credit score? Did you know that checking it once a year is not enough?
Bill shares some tips and tricks on how to maintain a good credit score. And you’ll be surprised. It’s a lot more than just paying your bills on time!
A few highlights from this episode include:
- What does a good credit score look like?
- How your score is not solely based on making your payments on time.
- How the ratios on your credit cards can affect your score.
- Avoid getting too many inquiries on your credit report.
- Having blemishes on your report removed in a legal and ethical manner.
Watch the show here!
“The more inquiries you have, the riskier it looks to a lender when you actually go to purchase something.” - Bill Jennings
“If you’re going to apply for something, apply to a couple places. Do your research and figure out which bank you want to work with.” - Bill Jennings
“You need to have a good mix of credit.” - Bill Jennings
See the services Bill and his team offer at Pathway Financial.
Email Bill and his team to see what they can do for you!
Catch up with Bill on Twitter.
Find Pathway Financial on Facebook.